Thursday, January 3, 2008

Haircut time!

In four years, Emmy had only had her hair cut once (that was just a trim last year). Today was her second time and she had a little more than a trim this time!

Here's Emmy holding her 11-plus inches of hair they cut off. She is going to donate it to "Locks of Love."



Her first look at the hair that was cut off. Despite the expression, she was really excited to get her hair cut.



Side view.



What a change. We think she looks older. What do you think?

7 comments:

allison said...

Tell emmy I love the new hair she looks so different!!!

Jolene said...

Her hair looks so cute. I love it.

Kristin Jones said...

Oh my gosh...it's really, really cute!! Her facials are the best!

Tiffani said...

I love her haircut! I agree with you that her new due does make her look older.

Nield Family said...

Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog, I found it on Aimee's page, hope you don't mind!!

Staci said...

HOly cow that looks super cute hey well i was browsin and I found you on Aimee but ours is kirklandfam.blogspot.com, i def miss the choir days but not sis martin and the things she would do with the kleenex...not so good memory right there

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Yea i love it that you have a blog! I am adding you to my favorite blogs! So check us out at www.klaytonkolbfam.blogspot.com! I can't believe you actually cut her hair! She looks absolutely adorable with it shorter though too!