Monday, November 5, 2007

HALLOWEEN

This is Callie my little elephant. And Emmy my little Ladybug Fairy.

I know that I am totally bias, but I think I have two of the cutest girls ever. Callie's cheeks in this costume are so cute. We had a great Halloween at the Huff house. Yes, those are pink princess shoes on Emmy. We talked about her being a fairy for Halloween, then my Mom bought this cute ladybug costume. So Emmy told me that she was going to be a ladybug fairy. And ladybug fairies wear princess shoes, not sneakers. We had a fun time at the ward "trunk or treat"and then we finished filling Emmy's bucket with candy at Heidi's house. Callie was so warm in her cozy little costume that she was asleep before trick or treating even started. Fun was had by all.

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I'm so happy about the new posts! Cute costumes!!

K Sue said...

Hye Stacey - It is Jill and Katie. We found your blog!katie has a blog!!! yay! so yeah, check hers out! i really wanna make one for our family here in cali!! so i will let you know when i make it... but its probably gonna take some time to teach mom how to use it! ha ha.
love you lots, Jilly girl
(your most favorite sister there ever was in the entire world!)

Jolene said...

Those are the cutest costumes!!